"Taking the Plunge" giclee print
One of the biggest bull moose I have ever seen is this fellow. He walked into a shallow lake and plunged his head into the water looking for bottom growth to feed on. The light highlights in the bubbles on the water and the droplets in mid air lend themselves very well to the watercolor wax batik process. The huge size of the bull’s head and antlers make for a very striking painting.
- giclee print
- printed on premium archival matte paper
- one inch white border on all sides
- multiple sizes available
- additional sizes available by special order; use the contact form to inquire
- 16" x 20" is a limited edition print. Numbered and signed, with a certificate of authenticity. Limited edition of 100 prints.
- print only. Matting and framing completed by the purchaser